Thursday, March 4, 2010

Forals and Stripes

Hello! After a stint of hardcore concentration on work, I'm back! It's Thursday, so let us go to our cheap finds. We're visiting where else but Forever21. This spring expect to see a LOT of nautical stripes and floral patterns.


Water color floral dress:$24.80. This dress has potential. At first I thought that it was a bit too 80's, but I decided if it was styled correctly, (jewelry, belt, etc) we can bring this sweet dress up to date (and date worthy)!






Vivid floral tunic: $19.80. This is labeled as a tunic, but its long enough to be a dress. The colors offer dramatic impact and the floral print is not too saccharin. 



Striped Slub Cardigan: $11.50. I'm glad that open cardigans are here to stay. This nautical stripe short sleeve cardigan will be great over a simple tank and shorts. Add pop with colorful flip flops!
Striped Boyfriend Shirt: $10.50. I own this shirt, and I love the boyfriend fit. Very casual yet you can dress it up with jewelry. $10.50!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment