Sunday, March 28, 2010

But you can't be any geek off the street...


I totally need to regulate myself and really learn how to schedule time to write blog posts!

Today was a very domestic Sunday, I only left the house once! The rest of the time was spent cleaning, putting away clothes (I have a bad habit of letting my clothes pile up and then putting them away all at once). I also spent some more time working on my office/craft space. Its great to have my own space where I can just be by myself, and it can be as girly as I want!

Sneak peak:
Love the lemon icing colored walls?
Hopefully everyone else had a great weekend too!

3 comments:

  1. somebody did a good job of installing those, lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it was a geek off the street! Haha don't try to self promote!

    ReplyDelete