Monday, April 6, 2009

Anytime cookies

Who doesn't like a batch of fresh out of the oven cookies? No one. I have a method of making batches of chocolate chip cookies and then freezing the dough so that they may be baked in any amount; anytime.


I have had people ask for my chocolate chip cookie recipe because they think there's some hidden ingredient, but there is not! I use the very original, very trustworthy Nestle Toll House recipe. This sounds really sad, but I have that recipe memorized by heart! Its a very good recipe however my method of baking differs.



  1. Use a cookie scoop to shape all the dough (all at once)
  2. Spread them on a cookie sheet
  3. Put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes (if I'm baking them that day, this is when I would preheat the oven to 330 degrees)
  4. Put any unused cookie dough balls in a Ziploc bag and (try to) save for anytime
  5. Bake cookies at 340 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden at the edges
  6. I promise chewy cookies every time!




No comments:

Post a Comment