Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm dreaming of Miami

I'm going perusing through my favorite places to (browser) window shop (I prefer firefox--har har), and found a neat little sale at Gilt. Through their Jettsetter mini site you (yes you) can snag tickets to the Superbowl! How fun does that sound?! I have always wanted take my Dad one day. He's a big fan and I think he would be over the moon if he ever went.

Current Packages start at 13,500.00, which gets you at least the following:
Two Super Bowl tickets for adjacent seats between the 20 and 50 yard lines, on the Lower Level.
One room for three nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at the Standard Spa hotel, in Miami Beach.
Two passes to the official NFL Tailgate Party the day of the game.


A girl can dream right?
If you don't currently have a gilt account, please use this link (also listed in the sidebar).

1 comment: